Physician Enterprise Performance Manager - including Access Analytics!
Posted on 10/3/2019
Our latest solution is the industry's first integrated benchmarking and performance management platform that analyzes patient access and cost data to help health systems and physician leaders optimize the performance of their medical groups.
Developed in collaboration with top-performing health systems and with strategic guidance from The Chartis Group, the platform analyzes visit and volume patterns, timeliness of appointments, demand management and scheduling effectiveness to identify areas of opportunity to improve resource utilization. Users can also compare performance with industry peers, internal facilities and individual peer providers to benchmark overall performance. Physician Enterprise Performance Manager helps health systems and medical groups answer critical questions including:
- Are we optimizing the use of our current provider capacity and clinic resources?
- Do we have sufficient capacity for new patients to grow our ambulatory volumes?
- Do we have the right care model in place to optimize capacity and reduce delays in care?
- Are we managing our portfolio of primary and specialty care to ensure patients are seeing the right provider in the right setting in a timely manner?
- Are we leveraging our practices and other supporting resources efficiently and effectively?
To learn more about Physician Enterprise Performance Manager, contact your Client Services Manager directly, via Live Support or at ClientServices@iVantageHealth.com
Regards - Your iVantage Team